SMART INFRASTRUCTURE IN SCOTTISH LOCAL GOVERNMENT | WEBINAR SERIES
A brand-new webinar series launched last week exploring how local authorities in Scotland can leverage the seamless integration of data gathered by the Internet of Things (IoT), to manage and optimise their infrastructure.
The Digital Office recently partnered up with CENSIS (Scotland's Innovation Centre for sensing, imaging and Internet of Things (IoT) technologies) to help raise awareness and provide guidance and support on smart infrastructure applications across the sector and both organisations will play a key role in the execution of the webinar series.
The series will run every second Wednesday at 10am from 25 August 2021, with the final session taking place on 3 November 2021. The sessions are as follows:
- 25 August 2021, 10am | Introduction to Smart Infrastructure | View Recording
- 8 September 2021, 10am | East Renfrewshire Council Spotlight | Road Surface Temperature Monitoring and C02 Monitoring
- 22 September 2021, 10am | North - IoT Accelerator Packs
- 6 October 2021, 10am | Dynamic Purchasing System for IoT
- 20 October 2021, 10am | Angus Council | Digital Connectivity, Tay Cities Deal and Smart Ports
- 3 November 2021, 10am | Capita - IoT for Scottish Local Government
Registration for all sessions is open and recordings will be available following each session.