MODERN WORKPLACE PLAYBOOK DROP-IN SESSION
The Digital Office for Scottish Local Government and The Society of Personnel and Development Scotland (SPDS) will be hosting a drop-in session to explore the recently launched Modern Workplace Playbook.
The Playbook, which is an online, fully interactive resource available from the Digital Office Microsoft 365 environment aims to:
- Provide a single point of access to resources, products and links related to policy, information, guidance and technical requirements to all;
- Provide an efficient and user-friendly navigation roadmap to support site users in finding guidance as quickly as possible.
The drop-in session will take place on Thursday 27th May 2021 from 2 - 3pm and will consist of:
- An overview of the themes for the Modern Workplace Leadership, Skills, Tools and Collaboration;
- The journey so far and how you can contribute and use the Playbook effectively;
- A show and tell of the SharePoint site followed by a Q&A.