DRIVEN BY DATA NEWSLETTER - MAR 21
The first quarterly newsletter of 2021 is now available from the Scottish Local Government Data Community.
The newsletter aims to provide information on what is happening across Scottish Local Government and the broader public sector in relation to data.
This edition includes:
- A foreword from Kimberley Hose, Glasgow City Council, Data Community Product Owner;
- An update on the new Digital Strategy for Scotland;
- Local Government Data Community Progress;
- A case study from North Lanarkshire Council on their proof of concept Geographic Information System (GIS) application to support the Education and Families Services;
- An insight into other relevant news and events relating to data.