DATA SQUADS PROGRESS PRESENTED AT SHOW & TELL
The Driven by Data and Local Government Cross Sector Data Task Force have shone a light on their progress in a recent show and tell.
The session was opened by Business Intelligence Lead at Glasgow City Council, Kimberley Hose, also acting as Product Manager for the Data squad, followed by several demos from various representatives from across the Digital Partnership.
· Eco-system development overview;
· Education Scenario - North Lanarkshire Council GIS COVID Response;
· Data Catalogue, currently under development by the squad;
· Health & Care Scenario - COVID-19 Data Integration and Visualisation Proof of Concept;
· Building Public trust by Using Data and Intelligence ethically – Scottish Government.
Slides and a session recording are now available to view on our Teams environment.
Please note you must be a member of the Digital Partnership to access our Teams environment. You can request access using our registration form.