SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
We are looking for a Project Manager who will help make an impact in the exciting new arena of developing digital services for the Scottish Local Government. Better digital services in local government will change the face of public services and have the potential to dramatically transform the future of millions of people.
The role is to lead and manage one of the three key projects of work for Digital Transformation which are:
- Digital Leadership – Looking at developing solutions in leadership, culture and skills to create the environment for change;
- Digital Services – Looking at creating co-designed services with citizens and staff then executing the delivery of these new services using Digital Technology to support the outcome;
- Digital Foundations – The underlying digital (technology and data) platform from which we build new services upon.
The Project Manager will work within a wider and virtual team of Designers, Analysts, Technical Staff and Developers, working on user-centred design principles whether that’s external or internal customers.
If you are interested in this role, find out more and apply on MyJobScotland.
The Local Government Digital Office (LGDO) has been exploring the scope and benefits of switching the current Scottish telecare provision from a predominantly analogue based system to a digital service. Digital Telecare offers individuals, families and carers, security and peace of mind. It enables people to stay independent in their own homes for as long as possible.
As this work continues to progress, opportunities have arisen for a number of roles to join the Local Government Digital Office to support Digital Telecare through the next phase of the transformational change from analogue to digital telecare:
- Project Support Officer
- Project Manager
- Senior Project Manager
- Digital Architect
- Marketing and Communications Project Officer
- Business Relationship Manager
If you are interested in any of these roles, find out more and apply on MyJobScotland.