DIGITAL TELECARE WEBINAR SERIES
The Digital Office for Scottish Local Government in collaboration with the Scottish Government’s Technology Enabled Care (TEC) Programme and NHS 24/SCTT kicked off a Digital Telecare Webinar Series in June 2018. Following the sessions, they are uploaded and available to view on our YouTube channel:
- 10 questions you should be asking your supplier - June 2018
- Connectivity for Digital Telecare - August 2018
- The Digital Telecare journey of Edinburgh Health and Social Care Partnership - September 2018
- Cyber Security for Digital Telecare in Scotland - October 2018
- Technical Standards for Digital Telecare - December 2018
These webinars are intended to share knowledge and help with the transition from analogue to Digital Telecare in your area. We are planning on covering a range of topics in the forthcoming months and would like your suggestions on topics that would benefit and help you.
There is no available information on the next webinar. Please check back soon.
The Analogue to Digital Telecare Programme is led by the Scottish Government’s Technology Enabled Care (TEC) Programme in collaboration with the Digital Office for Scottish Local Government and NHS 24/SCTT.